What does the Bible say about protecting others?
Psalm 82:3 (NIV) “Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and oppressed.”
What can you say about your father?
The Nicest Things You Can Say to Your Father
- I have so much respect for you.
- I have learned so much from our conversations.
- Without your wisdom and guidance, I’d be lost.
- You taught me how to be strong and kind.
- You always make me feel special.
- I’m super grateful that I have you as my dad.
What do you admire most about your dad?
“He’s a great dad, he taught us everything we, I, needed to know and helped me become who I am today.” “He’s very ambitious and loyal. He’ll do whatever he can to aid and assist you and help you better yourself.” “I admire his ambition, his drive, his work ethic.
What is Family to God?
def: The family is the foundational institution of society ordained by God. It is constituted by marriage and is composed of persons related to one another by marriage, blood or adoption. The family is a fundamental institution of human society. Genesis 2:20-25, 4:1.
How do you appreciate your father?
100 Thank You Dad Messages
- ∇ You’ve always been the person to keep me level headed throughout the years.
- ∇ You are the most wonderful mentor and best friend a guy could ever have.
- ∇ We were inseparable.
- ∇ I appreciate you for allowing me to be me.
- ∇ My Dad only words can express how much I love you.
What are qualities of a good father?
10 qualities of a good dad
- Men are playing a more active role in parenting. They don’t just take the role of provider, protector, and disciplinarian in the family.
- Dependability. Being there through thick and thin.
- Valuing of mother.
- Being verbally expressive.
- Being human.