What are the factors that affect the performance?
Factors Affecting Human Performance
- Goal Clarity.
- Knowledge of Structures.
- Mental Models.
How do you win an attitude?
14 Steps to Develop a Winning Attitude
- Focus on your passions.
- Think positively.
- Slow down the speed of your emotions.
- Set goals high and monitor progress instead of specific results.
- Make sure you can commit.
- Don’t ever give up—being true to yourself.
- Make no excuses.
- Surround yourself with the right people.
What is attitude give example?
The definition of an attitude is a way of feeling or acting toward a person, thing or situation. Passion for a sport, dislike for a certain actor and negativity toward life in general are each an example of an attitude. A friendly attitude.
What are the reasons for your poor academic performance?
10 Causes of Poor Academic Performance in School – Most Students Never Admit #8
- Improper timetable: Any student without a proper timetable or workable timetable is planning to fail.
- Inadequate study time:
- Financial constraint:
- Lack of study materials:
- Broken home:
- Lack of trust in God:
What are the causes of conflicts in human behavior?
The following sections discuss five of the most common factors that lead to conflict situations within organisations.
- Misunderstandings. Conflict can arise from misunderstandings about:
- Poor communication.
- Lack of planning.
- Poor staff selection.
- Frustration, stress and burnout.
What is the attitude of a story?
In literature, the term “attitude” can be referred as perspective or tone of the writer he adopts in a certain work. It is the way a writer develops his characters, describes his stories and designs his narratives. His attitude explains the real nature of the characters and the story.