How much does it cost to study medicine in Sri Lanka?
|Course Offered||MBBS (September Intake)|
|Cost of Living in Sri Lanka||Rs 77,783/ Month (Sri Lanka Currency)|
|Minimum Course Fee||RS 4,00,000/ Year|
|Entrance Exam||NEET (Qualified only)|
|MBBS Sri Lanka at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
What is the best university for medicine in Sri Lanka?
University of Colombo
|1 (734)||University of Colombo||LKA|
|2 (793)||University of Kelaniya||LKA|
|3 (811)||University of Peradeniya||LKA|
|4 (817)||University of Sri Jayewardenepura||LKA|
|5 (829)||University of Ruhuna||LKA|
How can I get MBBS in Sri Lanka?
The Final MBBS examination consists of the disciplines of Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Paediatrics. After passing the Final MBBS examination, students must complete 12 months of internship to obtain full registration to practice medicine in Sri Lanka from the Sri Lanka Medical Council.
What can I do after MBBS in Sri Lanka?
- Career in the Ministry of Health. After completing internship, all medical graduates are absorbed.
- Academic Career. Apply to join a Sri Lankan University as a Lecturer (Probationary)
- Employment in a Foreign Country. Most other countries recognize the MBBS degree from the University of Kelaniya.
How many years should we study to become a doctor in Sri Lanka?
MBBS course duration in Sri Lanka is 6 years. The duration of the MBBS course in India is 6 years.
What is the best MBBS course?
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS.
What is the basic salary for a Doctor in Sri Lanka?
A person working in Doctor / Physician in Sri Lanka typically earns around 211,000 LKR per month. Salaries range from 77,500 LKR (lowest average) to 356,000 LKR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
What is the best degree in Sri Lanka?
6 Top Bachelor Programs in Sri Lanka 2022
- BA (Hons) international business and finance. Read More.
- BSc Special(Hons) in Information Technology. Read More.
- BA in Global Business. Read More.
- BSc Special (Hons) in Computer Systems & Networking. Read More.
- BEng in Civil & Construction Engineering.
- B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering.
What is the most beautiful university in Sri Lanka?
Regarded as one of the most beautiful universities in the world, and the most beautiful and coolest university in Sri Lanka, the university of Peradeniya spans almost 70 hectares of land.
Which doctor has highest salary per month?
RELATED: The list of the top 10 highest physician salaries by specialty for 2019
- Neurosurgery – $773,201.
- Thoracic surgery – $684,663.
- Orthopedic surgery – $633,620.
- Plastic surgery – $556,698.
- Vascular surgery – $552,313.
- Oral and maxillofacial – $545,471.
- Radiation oncology – $544,313.
- Cardiology – $537,777.
Can a MD do Surgery?
The Difference Between MS And MD “MS is for those fields where surgical expertise and skills are required. MD is mostly non-surgical, however, there are some branches where surgery can be a part of MD. There are various branches in which an MBBS graduate can pursue MS or MD.