How many words is The Night Circus?
What should I read if I liked Caraval?
6 Books to Read After You’ve Binged Caraval
- Caraval (Caraval Series #1) Hardcover $17.49 | $18.99.
- Wintersong. Hardcover $19.99.
- Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas Series #1)
- The Girl from Everywhere (Girl from Everywhere Series #1)
- Revenge and the Wild.
- The Wrath and the Dawn (Wrath and the Dawn Series #1)
- The Glittering Court (Glittering Court Series #1)
Is The Night Circus a children’s book?
The Night Circus is a wonderful book for mostly ages thirteen and up. The Night Circus gives wonderful details,plots,and room for creativity. Celia Bowen and Marco Alisdair have to battle each other until one of them cannot go on, but then soon learn they are falling in love.
What should I read if I like Caraval?
Note: While the Caraval trilogy is labeled YA, most of the recommendations below are considered adult fiction and fantasy.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
- Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee.
- Geek Love by Katherine Dunn.
- A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chockshi.
How old is Marco In The Night Circus?
Following the dates from the novel, Marco is three years older than Celia, and the circus opens when he is 21 years old.
What happens to Celia and Marco in the night circus?
As Marco begins to sacrifice himself in the fire, Celia leaps into his arms and the two are magically transported through the bonfire and end up deep within the circus, neither dead nor alive. They remain together within the circus indefinitely, and the competition must be declared a stalemate.
What should I read if I like the night circus?
If you liked “The Night Circus” by Erin Morgenstern then you would like…
- The Time Traveler’s Wife. by Niffenegger, Audrey.
- The Map of Time. by Palma, Félix J.
- The Fifty Year Sword. by Danielewski, Mark Z.
- The Family Fang.
- The Autobiography of Mrs.
- The Magician King.
- The Magicians.
- The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other Stories.