15 Coolest Superhero Catchphrases Of All Time, Ranked
What is a good catchphrase for a superhero?
15 Coolest Superhero Catchphrases Of All Time, Ranked
- 1 “I’m Batman.” — Batman.
- 2 “Hulk Smash!” — Hulk.
- 3 “It’s Clobberin’ Time!” — The Thing.
- 4 “With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.” — Spider-Man.
- 5 “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do.” — Wolverine.
- 6 “Avengers Assemble!” — The Avengers.
What is Marvel’s motto?
Marvel’s Motto is ‘Be More Marvelous’ – Creators and Characters Returning For C2E2 Announcements.
What are most famous superhero quotes?
18 Most Epic Superhero Quotes In Movie History, Ranked
- 18 “I am Iron Man.”
- 17 “Cowabunga!”
- 16 “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do, that defines me.”
- 15 “The son becomes the father, and the father the son…”
- 14 “So…
- 13 “You wanna get nuts?!
What is Stan Lee’s favorite quote?
“Face front, true believers!” “With great power comes great responsibility.” “Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.”
What are cool catchphrases?
150 Movie Lines and Catch Phrases
- “Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!” – BEETLEJUICE.
- “It’s showtime!” – BEETLEJUICE.
- “They’re heeeere!” – POLTERGEIST.
- “Hey you guys!” – THE GOONIES.
- “Good morning, Vietnam!”
- “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
- “Say ‘hello’ to my little friend!”
- “I’m your Huckleberry.”
What are superhero quotes?
18 Inspirational Superhero Quotes To Supercharge Your New Year
- “Life doesn’t give us purpose.
- “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman.
- “Why do we fall?
- “Don’t ever tell me there’s no way” – Agent Phil Coulson.
What are some Marvel sayings?
100 Best Marvel Movie Quotes
- “Part of the journey is the end.”
- “Tony, trying to get you to stop has been one of the few failures of my entire life.”
- “No amount of money ever bought a second of time.”
- “You know, I keep telling everybody they should move on and grow.
- “It’s not about how much we lost.
- “No mistakes.
What is Thor’s famous line?
One of the highlights of Avengers: Endgame was the scene when Captain America calls Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir, during their final fight with Thanos. While audiences had to pick their jaws off the floor, Thor uttered the iconic line that seemed to speak for everyone: “I knew it!”
What is a hero quote?
A hero is somebody who is selfless, who is generous in spirit, who just tries to give back as much as possible and help people. A hero to me is someone who saves people and who really deeply cares. I prefer a real villain to a false hero. There’s no hero without a villain.
What is the best catchphrase?
In American television
|“And that’s the way it is.”||Walter Cronkite||1963|
|“Baby, you’re the greatest”||Ralph Kramden||1955|
What are some short catchphrases?
130 Short Quotes That Will Inspire You (Fast)
- You can totally do this. Click to tweet.
- Don’t tell people your plans.
- No pressure, no diamonds.
- We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.
- Stay foolish to stay sane.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- Try Again.
- Impossible is for the unwilling.
What is Spider Man’s motto?
with great power comes great responsibility
Use in Spider-Man The thematic and often-quoted phrase “with great power comes great responsibility” is widely attributed to the character Uncle Ben in comic books published by Marvel Comics featuring Spider-Man.
What is a good Marvel quote?
“Whatever happens tomorrow, you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.” – Abraham Erskine, Captain America: The First Avenger. There was no one else more deserving of the super-soldier serum than Steve Rogers, played by Chris Evans.
What does Thor always say?
What is Thanos famous line?
“You Should Have Gone For The Head.” This isn’t just one of Thanos’ most iconic lines, but it has become one of the most iconic quotes in the entire MCU.
What are some comic book quotes everyone should live by?
12 Comic Book Quotes Everyone Should Live By. 1 1. DC’s Wonder Woman. “Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue, if you can pacify, and don’t raise a hand at all, 2 2. Marvel’s Black Panther. 3 3. DC’s Superman. 4 4. Marvel’s Spider-man. 5 5. DC’s Aquaman.
What are the best Marvel and DC Comics quotes you’ve read?
Marvel’s Black Panther “Better to die as men — Than to live as slaves!” (Marvel Double Feature Vol 1 #21) or “The fight for freedom needs no more martyrs — it needs victory — it needs no more atrocities to stir our blood — it is stirred!” (Black Panther Vol 2 #2) (I know, I cheated and picked two quotes–sue me) 3. DC’s Superman
What are some of the best superhero quotes you’ve ever seen?
2. Marvel’s Black Panther “Better to die as men — Than to live as slaves!” (Marvel Double Feature Vol 1 #21) or “The fight for freedom needs no more martyrs — it needs victory — it needs no more atrocities to stir our blood — it is stirred!” (Black Panther Vol 2 #2) (I know, I cheated and picked two quotes–sue me) 3. DC’s Superman
Does Superman have absolute power or corrupt power?
“The character of Superman is a rebuttal of Lord Acton’s famous dictum: he has absolute power, but it does not corrupt him. Rather, his power grants him freedom from fear. This freedom allows him to be a superman, and to realize his potential by helping others.” “Don’t bring up the Beyonder any more than necessary.”