How to Make a Questionnaire
How do you set up a questionnaire?
How to Make a Questionnaire
- Know your question types.
- Keep it brief, when possible.
- Choose a simple visual design.
- Use a clear research process.
- Create questions with straightforward, unbiased language.
- Ensure every question is important.
- Ask one question at a time.
- Order your questions logically.
What are Moodle activities?
An activity is a general name for a group of features in a Moodle course. Usually an activity is something that a student will do that interacts with other students and or the teacher.
How do you create a questionnaire in Moodle?
In the Add an activity or resource window, select Questionnaire and then click Add. The Adding a new Questionnaire page will open. In the Name field, enter a name for the questionnaire (Required). In the Description field, enter the text you want students to see at the top of the questionnaire.
How do you delete a submission on Moodle as a student?
Deleting a student submission
- Select the relevant course from your Moodle homepage.
- Select the relevant assignment.
- From the submission inbox, click the trash can icon alongside the paper submission you would like to delete.
- A warning box will ask you to confirm the deletion. Select OK to confirm.
What is a Moodle quiz?
Moodle quizzes are comprised of a Quiz activity that contains one or more questions from your course’s Question bank. Moodle provides separate tools to take surveys and polls, rather than assess students. See Add a Questionnaire Activity in Moodle, and Add a Choice Activity in Moodle (Single Question Poll).
What can teachers see Moodle?
Anyone with a student role in a Course can only see their own usage data. If you are a student, note that your instructors can see whether and when you downloaded course readings, viewed links, submitted quiz answers or assignments, or posted to a forum in the courses they are teaching.
How do you see feedback comments on Moodle?
The Moodle My Feedback report appears in the My Profile > Activity Reports menu and allows students to see an overview of all their grades and feedback for assessment activities such as Moodle Assignments, Turnitin Assignments (v1 & v2), Workshops and Quizzes.
How do I see assignments in Moodle?
If your instructor has added the Activities block to the course, you can also locate assignments by clicking the Assignment link in the Activities block, which can usually be found on the right side of the Moodle course page.
What are qualitative data?
Qualitative data describes qualities or characteristics. It is collected using questionnaires, interviews, or observation, and frequently appears in narrative form. For example, it could be notes taken during a focus group on the quality of the food at Cafe Mac, or responses from an open-ended questionnaire.
How do I use feedback in Moodle?
How do I create a Feedback activity and add questions?
- From the Add an activity… drop down, select Feedback.
- Complete the Name, Description, and other options then save.
- To add questions to your Feedback activity, click the link for the feedback activity, click the Edit questions tab, and add questions.
Is color qualitative data?
Examples of Qualitative Data The colors red, black, black, green, and gray are qualitative data.
How do I edit a questionnaire?
To Edit an Existing Questionnaire a) In the “Questionnaires” screen select “Questionnaire List”, then select “Copy” from the Action drop down box. b) Click “Copy”. New questionnaire will be created. c) Click “Edit” from the copied questionnaire.
How do I upload feedback to Moodle?
Upload feedback files (if applicable)
- Click on the assignment name on the Moodle course homepage to access the summary page and click View/grade all submissions.
- From the Grading action drop-down menu choose Upload multiple feedback files in a zip.