How do you ask who referred you?
Start with “Who referred you to us?” This question is specific and different from what they’re used to hearing. If someone did refer them, they’ll tell you. To be extra sure, you can always add, “Because we’d like to send the person who referred you a thank you card.”
How do you answer how did you find this job?
How to answer, “How did you hear about this position?”
- Show your excitement. Employers are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about the company.
- Name drop, if possible. If you heard about this job from someone at the company, now is the time to share this information.
- Be specific.
What possession in your life is very valuable that taking it away from you will have a tremendous effect in your life?
Answer. Explanation: The cellphone is very valuable to me that once you take it away from me a tremendous effect will happen in my life.
What is the most prized possession in your life and why?
These prized possessions become a source of pride, self-esteem, and confidence to them. Some value other people or relationships more than material objects. For example, a mother may consider her child as the most prized possession.
How did you find this position?
Answering “How Did You Hear About Us?” – 10 Sample Answers You were looking actively for jobs and found it on a job board, careers website, while searching jobs on LinkedIn, etc., and that’s how you first saw their job. You have a colleague or friend in the company who suggested you apply or mentioned they were hiring.
Are all ambitions good in life?
Clearly, some amount of ambition is good for your motivation. Without any ambition, you wouldn’t start your own business, set or achieve goals and get very far in life. But an excess of ambition can also be dangerous, putting you at risk of burnout, stubbornness and even a shorter life.
What is the most precious possession of an individual?
Men’s top 20 prized possessions
- Family photos.
- Wedding ring.
- Photographs of deceased relatives.
- Family pet.
- Photographs of significant other.
What should I put for reason for applying?
10 good reasons to apply to a job
- The job description sounds interesting.
- You feel it’s a good fit for your experience.
- The job plays to your strengths.
- You’re impressed with the company.
- You have a connection that works at the company.
- The position would be a step up.
- The organization offers career development.
- The job (and benefits) fits your lifestyle.
Did you hear Have you heard?
In your example, both are correct. American speakers might be more likely to use “Did you hear” whereas British speakers might prefer “Have you heard…”. In other contexts there is a nice difference: We use the present perfect when the finished action is relevant to the present.
How do you answer how did you hear about us?
Points to emphasize in your answer to “Where did you hear about us or this job”
- State the job’s source from which you heard of the position clearly.
- No need to elaborate in detail.
- Talk about the aspects that drew you to the position.
- State reasons why you feel you are qualified for the job.