Try following Steps for Apache
How do I start XAMPP on startup?
Try following Steps for Apache
- Go to your XAMPP installation folder.
- Stop Apache service action port.
- Tick this (in snapshot) check box.
- Go to Windows Services by typing Window + R , then typing services.msc.
- Enter a new service name as Apache2 (or similar)
- Set it as automatic, if you want it to run as startup.
How do I start a lampp service?
by typing the command “sudo opt/lampp/lampp start” in the terminal. As you started the Lamp server, check if it started… Open a browser and type “localhost” in the address bar and it shall open the “LAMPP” home page indicating the start of Lampp web server.
How do I start XAMPP from command line?
- Operate XAMPP using command line.
- sudo /opt/lampp/lampp start.
- sudo /opt/lampp/lampp stop.
- Following list shows command list.
- XAMPP Stop Commands.
How do I start XAMPP control panel?
If the XAMPP icon is in your system tray, you can click it to open the Control Panel. If you don’t have the icon in your system tray, you can open the Control Panel by choosing Start All Programs Apache Friends XAMPP XAMPP Control Panel.
Is installed as a Windows service XAMPP?
Each server in XAMPP you can install also as Windows service. You can also install it from the XAMPP Control Panel. In this case it is necessary to run the scripts or the Control Panel with Administrator privileges.
How do I access XAMPP localhost?
- Go to Your XAMPP Control panel.
- Click on apache > config > Apache (httpd.conf)
- Search for Listen 80 and replace with Listen 8080.
- After that check your local ip using ipconfig command (cmd console)
- Search for ServerName localhost:80 and replace with your local ip:8080 (ex.192.168.1.156:8080)
How do I run a PHP file on a LAMP server?
Type the command ‘ sudo apt-get install lamp-server^ ‘ (without the quotes but including the ^ ) During the install you will be prompted to create a root password for the MySQL database, type the password, hit enter, retype it to confirm it, hit enter again and the install will continue.
How do you use a lampp?
How to Install the LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04
- Step 1: Update Package Repository Cache.
- Step 2: Install Apache.
- Step 3: Install MySQL and Create a Database.
- Step 4: Install PHP.
- Step 5: Restart Apache. Optional: Install PHP Modules.
- Step 6: Test PHP Processing on Web Server.
How do I make XAMPP start automatically in Windows 10?
About This Article
- Open the XAMPP Control Panel.
- Click Config.
- Select modules and click Save.
- Open File Explorer to C:pp.
- Right-click xampp-control.exe and select Create Shortcut.
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type shell:startup and click OK.
- Drag the shortcut from C:pp to the Startup folder.
Why my XAMPP server is not working?
1. Resolve Apache Port Conflicts. If Apache cannot start, you won’t be able to access your XAMPP dashboard or any sites you have installed on the platform. A port conflict may be the underlying problem.
Why my localhost is not working in XAMPP?
Run XAMPP (=> Apache) under an another port: Rename all ports with 80 to 8080 in your httpd. conf file. Your using Windows: Use notpad or editor with Ctrl+H to replace “80”.
How do I enable localhost remotely?
If your friend is on the same local network as you, it’s very simple: make sure any software firewalls on your computer are configured to accept connections from remote computers on port 8080, then have your friend replace “localhost” in your URL with your IP address or hostname–for instance, http://192.168.1.4:8080/ …
Can we run PHP without xampp?
You can run PHP scripts on Windows without needing to install WAMP or Apache webserver.
How do I start XAMPP on Linux?
To start XAMPP simply call this command: /opt/lampp/lampp start Starting XAMPP for Linux 1.5.
How do I start a MySQL service?
How to Start, Stop, and Restart MySQL Server
- To start MySQL server: sudo /etc/init.d/mysqld start.
- To stop MySQL server: sudo /etc/init.d/mysqld stop.
- To restart MySQL server: sudo /etc/init.d/mysqld restart.
How do I start MySQL service in Windows?
Windows – Start and Stop Server
- Open ‘Run’ Window by using Win key + R.
- Type ‘services.msc’
- Now search for MySQL service based on the version that is installed.
- Click on ‘stop’, ‘start’ or ‘restart’ the service option.
Can XAMPP be used as production server?
XAMPP is not meant for production use but only for development environments. XAMPP is configured to be open as possible to allow the developer anything he/she wants. For development environments, this is great but in a production environment, it could be fatal.