1) Go to the desired course.
How do I see annotations in canvas?
1) Go to the desired course.
- 2) Click on Grades.
- To view annotations, click on the Assignment Title.
- Click on View Feedback.
- View the annotated comments from your instructor . To reply to a comment, hover over the comment and click the Reply button .
How do I make programming fun?
How to Make Programming More Exciting and More Fun
- Why coding is exciting. In my opinion, IT in general is exciting.
- How to make it more fun.
- Don’t just read code, run it.
- Add a dose of fun to your projects or apprenticeships.
- Always challenge yourself.
- Create a personal project from scratch.
- Define a goal.
Can I copy code from a website?
Open up Chrome and navigate to the web page that you want to copy. Select View Page Source to show the web page’s code. Copy the entire code by highlighting all or just the specific area of code that you want, pressing Ctrl+C or Command+C on your keyboard and then paste the code into a text or document file.
How do you not forget to code?
LearnHow to Remember the Code You’re Learning
- It’s Easy to Forget What You Don’t Understand.
- Don’t Just Watch or Read.
- Online Coding Tools.
- Developer Tools.
- Share Your Knowledge.
- Be Patient, Confident and Don’t Worry About Memorizing.
Can a teacher delete a student submission in canvas?
Currently, you cannot delete a submission from an assignment in Canvas. What you can do is open the assignment back up just for that student and have them re-submit.
Can I copy code from StackOverflow?
So, in summary: code snippets on Stack Overflow are protected by copyright unless they are so small that any two programmers would come up with substantially the same code. The StackOverflow license requires attribution and sharing of changes to downstream recipients of the code.
What is an annotation on canvas?
Canvas now allows students to add annotations to PDFs used in an assignment right from within the Canvas mobile app. Possible annotations include highlight, underline, strikeout, squiggly, drawing, free text, and image. For more details on how to do this, see Student Annotations in the Sept.
How do I delete a submission as a student on canvas?
Locate the assignment you want to delete and click the Options icon . Click the Delete link .
What is submission comment?
Submission Comments allows users to view all comments sent and received from assignment submissions. You can reply to submission comments directly from the Inbox. You can also reply to comments directly from assignment submissions.
How do I remember a programming language?
To assist in your learning – courtesy of the Coding Dojo instructors – here are seven tips on how to learn programming faster.
- Learn by doing.
- Grasp the fundamentals for long-term benefits.
- Code by hand.
- Ask for help.
- Seek out more online resources.
- Don’t just read the sample code.
- Take breaks when debugging.